Roland FP-90X Digital Piano, Black
For high-end piano performance in a portable instrument, there's no better choice than the Roland FP-90X. Like the rest of the FP-X series, it features a slim and stylish cabinet that's easy to transport. But when you invest in this range-topping model, you're getting an instrument that represents the pinnacle of Roland's acclaimed piano technology. From the addictively playable PHA-50 hybrid keyboard and PureAcoustic Piano Modeling from our premium pianos, to custom tone shaping and deep sound immersion from the onboard speaker system, the FP-90X delivers the ultimate FP-X experience.
• Find your signature sound with distinctive acoustic piano tones and deep sound shaping using Piano Designer
• PureAcoustic Piano Modeling sound engine for maximum expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
• PHA-50 hybrid keyboard combines acoustic-style wood keys with durable molded material
• Explore a world of music styles with a vast selection of electric pianos and non-piano sounds
• Onboard four-speaker audio system (2x25-watt main, 2x5-watt tweeters), specially engineered for rich, enveloping sound
• Headphones Acoustic Projection provides a natural and immersive experience during quiet playing sessions
• Dual headphones jacks for side-by-side playing and teacher/student interaction
• Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
• Mic input and vocal effects
• Optional stands and three-pedal units available for an upright configuration (KSC-90, KPD-90) or portable use (KS-20X, RPU-3)
Roland's Finest Acoustic Pianos, Customizable For Your Touch
While all FP-X series pianos provide highly authentic tone, the FP-90X goes beyond. With astonishing accuracy, Roland's PureAcoustic Piano Modeling sound engine reproduces every aspect of how the rich, resonant sound of an acoustic grand piano is created. Choose from elegant Concert and dynamic Stage pianos via eight ready-to-play variations. Then dive deeper with the onboard Piano Designer, personalizing the sound like a piano technician through a range of easy-to-adjust parameters. And with My Stage and PureAcoustic Ambience, you can instantly immerse yourself in a variety of realistic environments, from studios to concert halls. The FP-90X's piano tones are almost infinite—and each is the best in its class.
Dive Into Immersive Sound With The Powerful Four-Speaker System
With a high-fidelity onboard sound system that projects your music from every angle, no other FP-X series piano can match the sonic depth and wide dynamic range of the FP-90X. A pair of powerful woofers and twin dome tweeters work in harmony with special vents in the cabinet's back, producing a deep sound field that fully envelops the playing position. In addition to home playing, this full-range system makes the FP-90X a powerful and flexible choice for intimate live performances. And just as important for private practice is the Headphones Acoustic Projection feature, giving you that same thrill of immersion with tone that seems to fill the room—even when nobody else can hear it.
All The Feel Of An Acoustic Grand, Without The Maintenance
The FP-90X's PHA-50 keyboard—also found in Roland's top-level home pianos—is an innovative hybrid that gives you the best of both worlds, combining the feel and texture of acoustic piano keys with unbeatable durability. The warm touch of the wood sides will be instantly familiar to seasoned players, while the composite center frame extends from the front of the keys to the back for a stable, assured touch. A crafted hammer action mechanism ensures authentic response, while the look and feel of ivory and ebony are reproduced in minute detail. It's just like playing a traditional acoustic grand—minus the regular maintenance.
Heavyweight Features In A Portable Format
The FP-90X fuses its powerful features into a stylish format that works for modern musicians at home or on the move. With compact dimensions and surprisingly light weight for a hammer-action instrument, it shifts easily around your living space and stores easily in a closet or vehicle.
Enhance Your Music Making With Bluetooth And USB
The FP-90X's best-in-class piano features are just the start. Via Bluetooth audio, you can stream music from a phone or tablet through the piano's sound system and jam along. And with Bluetooth MIDI, you're able to connect with fun music composition apps like Roland's Zenbeats or Apple's GarageBand. If you like to sing, connect a microphone, add effects, and amplify your vocals through the speakers, and capture them along with your piano playing using the onboard recorder. The FP-90X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.
Please note that the standard delivery service for this piano is to your door only. The drivers are unable to carry the item into your property or help with any assembly. If you need your instrument delivered to anything other than the ground floor of a building, please contact us to discuss delivery options. We also offer an installation and delivery service at extra cost, please contact our sales team for more information.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Number of keys: