Roland FC-300 expression pedal
- Out of stock
The Roland FC-300 sets a new standard of power, versatility for MIDI foot control. With features such as bi-directional MIDI data flow to the Roland VG-99 via newly adopted RRC2*, patch memory recall, twin expression and control pedals and more, this advanced control station is a perfect companion for Roland's VG-99 V-Guitar System or any other performance-based MIDI instrument or device.
Roland FC-300 Features
• Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
• New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
• In addition to standard MIDI connection, newly developed RRC2* protocol adopted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2 equipped products.
• 3-way power supply (battery:6xAA, AC adapter, via RRC2) and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
• Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
Control & Expression
The FC-300 is outfitted with nine industrial-grade footswitches and two programmable expression pedals for fast, easy control and expanded performance capabilities. The backlit LCD offers a high contrast view of patch names (when used with VG-99) and other important data, even in the darkest stage environments.
Up to 100 sets of MIDI messages/parameters can be stored simultaneously in the FC-300 as patches. Complex MIDI transmission is made simple thanks to the FC-300's ability to package chunks of data together in a single patch, and then transmit each data-burst via footswitch.
Using commercially available LAN (Ethernet, CAT5) cable and the newly-adapted RRC2 protocol, the FC-300 provides both bidirectional MIDI transmission and electrical power supply with one simple connection between VG-99 and FC-300.
Two multipurpose switch-jacks are built into the FC-300. These programmable outputs are an ideal feature for guitarists, as they allow amp channels to be switched from clean to lead, for example, in sync with patch changes on the FC-300.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members