MOTU MIDI Express XT USB 8x8 MIDI interface with SMPTE
The MIDI Express XT is MOTU's intelligent 128-channel USB MIDI interface for Mac and Windows. You get plug-and-play USB connectivity to any computer, sub-millisecond MIDI timing accuracy, 8 separate MIDI inputs, 9 MIDI outputs, sync features, a foot switch input, and tons of MIDI processing, including routing, merging, and muting. Easily the most comprehensive professional MIDI interface you can buy.
- 8 in / 8 out USB MIDI interface for Mac and Windows
- Stand-alone MIDI patchbay/merger/processor
- SMPTE time code sync in all formats (includes new support for 23.976 fps time code)
- 8x8 MIDI merge matrix: connects any device to any other
- 16 front panel presets
- MIDI Time Stamping (MTS) for sub-millisecond timing accuracy
- Includes updated drivers and ClockWorks™ software for Mac and Windows
- Read More
Built with MOTU's award-winning MIDI interface technology, the MIDI Express XT is a professional MIDI interface and SMPTE synchroniser that provides plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Mac or Windows computer.
The Express XT provides 8 MIDI IN, 9 MIDI OUT, 128 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Mac and Windows software. Sixteen convenient, one-touch presets (8 factory and 8 user programmable) give you instant front-panel access to multiple operational configurations.
The included ClockWorks™ console software for Mac OS X and Windows provides comprehensive MIDI routing, merging and muting.
As a professional-grade SMPTE time code synchroniser, the Express XT converts and stripes SMPTE in all frame formats (23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 drop and non-drop, and 30). SMPTE 'jam sync' with adjustable freewheeling provides glitch-free sync.
The Express XT also supports MIDI Machine Control (MMC), with the ability to serve as either an MMC master or slave. The Express XT can distribute MMC transport commands to all other connected MMC devices.
Connect a foot switch to the convenient front-panel pedal input and then program it to generate MIDI data when pressed. Send the data to any connected devices. For example, you could send MIDI patch changes to synths and sound modules during live performance.
The MIDI Express XT takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for 'hot-swapping' and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. The Express XT's internal international power supply delivers reliable performance and professional operation.
MIDI Processing Features
• Merge any inputs to any outputs
• Route any inputs to any outputs
• Mute any MIDI data on any cable
• Re-channelize on input and output
• SMPTE time code (LTC) generater and reader
• Converts LTC to MIDI Time Code (MTC) to sync a Mac, PC or any other devices to SMPTE time code
• Converts all SMPTE frame rates (23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 drop, 29.97 non-drop, 30)
• Stripes SMPTE time code in all frame rates (23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 drop, 29.97 non-drop, 30)
• Converts MIDI Time Code to SMPTE time code
• SMPTE 'Jam Sync' with adjustable freewheeling for dropout-free sync
• Supports MIDI Machine Control - serves as either an MMC master or slave, distributes MMC transport commands to all other MMC devices
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Motu Condition New
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|