Mackie DLM12S Compact Active PA Subwoofer (Single, 1000 Watts RMS)
The Mackie DLM12S is a perfect match for the DLM8 and DLM12 full range speakers. It offers the same staggering 2000W of class D and goes all the way down to 35Hz. It also features a digital crossover with presets onboard for the SRM series as well as the DLM. The crossover is variable so it vcan be setup for use with other manufacturers speakers as well.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 12 inch woofer / 3 inch voice coil
- DLP integrated Digital Processor
- Crossover features presets for SRM and DLM series speakers
- Alignment delay up to 300ms
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Read More
Staggering amount of power
The key to achieving the amazing sound you desire from such a compact loudspeaker is simple. You need tons of pure, raw power. The DLM12S features a staggering 2000 watts of power.
The powerful Class-D amplifiers are ultra-efficient with optimum heat dispersion and ample protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night. DLM12S delivers maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to crank it up.
DLP Digital Mixer
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, the DLM12S feature a powerful integrated digital processor with all presets for SRM and DLM series speakers and a variable crossover for optimisation with other speaker systems.
• Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
• Precision digital crossover with poresets for SRM and DLM speakers
• Six XLR connectors for felxible IO control
• Unmatched system control for professional applications
Mackie DLM12S Specifications
Dimensions: 455 x 417 x 529 mm / 17.9 x 16.4 x 20.8 inches
Weight: 21.7 Kgs / 48 lbs
Frequency response: 35Hz - 120Hz (-10dB)
Max SPL Peak: 128dB @ 1m