IsoAcoustics Stage 1 Decoupling Amplifier Isolators
Stage 1 allows musicians to eliminate vibrational variables from their amplified speaker combos and cabinets.
- Ships as a set of 4
- Includes 16x 19mm wood screws
- 91kg maximum weight capacity (per set of 4)
- Can be fastened directly to bottom of combo or cabinet
- Also compatible with underside of plywood board to form isolation platform
Each IsoAcoustics Stage 1 isolator manages the speaker's energy and reduces resonating vibrations through the supporting surface. This effectively reduces the phenomenon in stereo imaging known as smear and provides a more natural spatial sound.
By taking room acoustics out of the equation, Stage 1 allows musicians to rid their amplified sound of smear whilst also achieving a more consistent sound from venue to venue and studio to studio.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand IsoAcoustics Condition New