Genelec 8010APM Active Studio Monitor (Single)
The Genelec 8010APM delivers rich, detailed sound that belies the small cabinet size making it perfect for small studios or use on the move.
- Excellent response and SPL (96dB) despite size of cabinet
- 8000-series standard room calibration controls
- Aluminium chassis with protected drivers
- Bi-Amplified with efficient Class D power amplifiers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing™ circuitry fitted, which can be bypassed if desired
- Universal input voltage for travelling audio professionals
- Compatible with a wide variety of Genelec mounting accessories
- Read More
The Genelec 8010APM is the smallest member of Genelec 8000 product range. The 8000 Series is widely used in broadcast, music and post-production studios across the world. Its professional heritage is reflected in the compact-sized 8010APM. Suitable for professional work in small studios it offers accurate monitoring capability with ease of installation. The outstanding sound quality makes 8010APM ideal for small studios, OB vans, and a perfect companion for portable recording devices and other mobile production work.
Featuring a balanced XLR input, 3-inch bass driver, 3/4-inch tweeter and efficient Class D power amplifiers - one for each driver - 8010APM produces more sound pressure level than you might expect from a monitor of this size. The Intelligent Signal Sensing ISS circuitry saves energy by automatically putting the monitor to sleep when the audio signal has been absent for a while. Once a signal is detected again, the monitor wakes up automatically. This circuitry can be bypassed when automatic standby function is not desired.
Genelec 8010APM Specifications
Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 96 dB
Frequency Response: 74 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB), 67 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
Driver Dimensions: 3 in Woofer, 3/4 in Tweeter
Amplifier Power: Woofer 25 W, Tweeter 25 W
Dimensions (H x W x D): 195 x 121 x 116 mm with Iso-Pod™
Weight: 1.5 Kg / 3.3 lbs.
Connectors: Balanced XLR 10 kOhm