Fender Pure Vintage Telecaster String Guide
The Fender Pure Vintage Telecaster String Guide has been crafted to match the original era part.
- Genuine Fender Part
- Fender Part Number: 0994912000
- Plated-steel single-disc string guide (string tree)
- Minimises sympathetic overtones caused by low string tension over the nut
- Includes string guide and slotted mounting screw
- Originally used on early 50s Telecaster and Esquire® guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Telecaster® guitars
- Read More
Many of Fender's Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as the original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of their modern instruments and amplifiers. Whether you are personalising, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.