Elixir Polyweb 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings 10-47 X-Light
- Out of stock
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
- Played for a warm and robust tone that sounds "played-in” but still retains a remarkably clear mid-range presence
- POLYWEB Coating provides a slick and fast feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
- Our coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand's coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Extra Light gauge: .010 .014 .023 .030 .039 .047
Elixir Acoustic 80/20 Bronze Strings with POLYWEB Coating deliver a warm, “played-in” tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
Jam on and on (and on) with the same premium acoustic guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available.
Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands' coated and uncoated guitar strings. Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set.
Who wouldn't love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes?
Crafted to last, these acoustic strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire boast a warm, robust tone that sounds “played-in” right out of the pack while still retaining a remarkably clear mid-range presence. The POLYWEB® Coating brings a slick and fast feel to the playing experience.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 48.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £30 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).