D'Addario EZ890 Super Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 9-45
D'Addario EZ890 Super Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 9-45 are D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, minimal tension for playing ease.
- One complete set of acoustic guitar strings
- Super light gauge (.009-.045)
- Wound strings are round wound, made from 85/15 bronze. Unwound strings are plain steel
- Strings packaged in Corrosion Intercept bags for guaranteed freshness
- Made in USA by D'Addario, New York
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045
- Read More
The strings offer a full fundamental low end, extremely bright high end and even more tonal range than 80/20 bronze strings. 85/15 Great American bronze strings combine the brilliance of 80/20 alloy strings with the great sustain and long-lasting characteristics of phosphor bronze.
Produced from an alloy of 85% copper and 15% zinc, 85/15 bronze combines the brilliant sound characteristics of 80/20 bronze with the greater sustain usually found in phosphor bronze strings. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
These strings are a popular choice for electric players using a piezo pickup.