China Cones (6 pack)
China cones improve the accuracy of audio systems by reducing resonance. This electronic and mechanical resonance causes subtle phasing errors which reduce fidelity.
- Improves frequency response
- Better musical definition
- Stabilises the stereo image
- Adds depth to the sound stage
- Reduces room-mode reverberation
- Reduces listening fatigue
- Used by top recording studios and record producers
China cones are made from a high density ceramic material that does not resonate within the human hearing range, and so vibrational energy is brought under control without audible colouration.
China cones have been specifically designed to acoustically decouple your speakers and audio equipment from shelves and stands, eliminating unwanted but audible resonances that colour the source material: the special cone shape will restore and maintain the integrity of all complex audio signals.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Specifications No On demo in store No Brand China Cones Condition New Documentation No