Audio Technica ATM250DE dual element condenser/dynamic kick drum microphone
- Read More
The Audio Technica ATM250DE is a dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing, an ideal kick drum mic.
- Audio-Technica's proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps and instrument use
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Audio-Technica's innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise. The ATM250DE features a rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
2 Recommended Accessories
stock message Ordered on request Brand Audiotechnica Condition New Specifications
Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz (condenser) 40-15,000 Hz (dynamic)
Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave (condenser)
Open Circuit Sensitivity: 49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (condenser) -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (dynamic)
Impedance: 50 ohms (condenser) 600 ohms (dynamic)
Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (condenser)
Dynamic Range: 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (condenser)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa (condenser)
Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical (condenser)
Weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz
Dimensions (L x Dia): 143.6 x 55 mm / 5.65 x 2.17 inch
Output Connector: Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 5.0 m (16.5') dual shielded, 8-conductor cable, 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone, two 3-pin XLRM-type output connectors
Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8 inch-27 threaded stands. 5/8 inch-27 to 3/8 inch-16 adapter. Soft protective pouch
Other products to consider
Audio Technica ATM710 handheld condenser microphone (Cardioid) Add to compare£149.00Ordered on Request*
Audio Technica ATM75 headworn condenser microphone (XLR, Cardioid) Add to compare£165.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|