We have been appointed Authorised Service Centre for Blackstar Europe (UK) and We now repair a wide range of products which includes Electronic Keyboards, Amplifiers, P.A. Systems, Mixing Desks, Powered Speakers, Guitar Amplifiers and Electronic Drum kits for nationwide retailers, schools and the general public.
Our technical support team can help with most issues. However, before contacting them please check the following:
- Please check the product manual for any information regarding using the product.
- Please check that the problem you are having relates the item itself rather than something else in your system. e.g check cables, attached equipment etc.
- If computer related, and the problem has only just arisen. Please check whether anything has changed in the meantime, e.g software updates, software installs etc.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please feel free to contact the Technical Support Team using the form below and selecting 'I have a technical enquiry regarding my purchase'
Some equipment comes with free software. Please note: We do not offer support for this software.
Our service department also offers a repair service for non-warranty items. Click here for information.
Our dedicated Service Centre, based in our Bournemouth superstore and warehouse, works alongside our Returns & Technical Support team, and means we are able to offer repairs and routine maintenance to in- and out-of-warranty products, no matter when or where you bought them!
Thanks to our qualified technicians and our fully equipped workshop, we can cater for a wide range of equipment from live gear such as guitar amps, mixing desks and PA speakers right through to pro audio gear, from interfaces to synths. In addition, our great links with national and international music suppliers gives an endless supply of resources, however obscure the product or fault is.
If you're not local to us then don't panic! We can offer next-day collection and delivery services anywhere within the UK using our courier DPD.
To discuss or book in an item, please call us on 01202 597180 option 3, lines are open Monday-Friday 10am to 5.30pm.
Please note: an estimate quote can be produced before any chargeable work commences and all items are returned to the customer with a three-month guarantee. If the same fault occurs within that time period we will sort it free of charge.
- Returning an item to Absolute Music
If you wish to return an item, please check our terms and conditions.
To arrange the return of an item:
- Please complete the form below.
- We will then either, call you to discuss options or send you an Returns Authorisation form with a Returns Number, delivery address and instructions for getting the item back to us.
Please do not send anything back to us without authorisation as processing of this is likely to be delayed.
- Report a delivery issue:
To raise an issue with delivery, please complete the following form