AKG K612 PRO Studio Headphones
The AKG K612 PRO headphones are reference open back, over-ear phones that deliver natural sound imaging for professional monitoring.
- Over-ear design for maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion Diaphragm Technology for high-quality imaging and sound
- Genuine self-adjusting leather headband for automatic fit and maximum wearing comfort
- Computer-optimised neodymium magnets for ultra-low transducer distortion
- Read More
The advanced open technology offers comfort for long working sessions and a full, spacious sound. AKG's patented Varimotion diaphragm technology completes the unique sound of the K612 PRO.
Obvious features such as the self-adjusting real leather headband, aluminium arches and solid rivets not only provide a lightweight, maximum comfort fit, but also reinforce the quality AKG has provided to studio engineers for decades.
AKG K612 PRO Specifications
Headphone type: Open back
Audio Frequency bandwidth: 12 to 39500 Hz
Sensitivity headphones: 101 dB SPL/V
Max. Input Power: 200 mW
Rated Impedance: 120 Ohms
Cable Length: 3 m
Connector: Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4 inch and 1/8 inch)
Weight: 238 g