Calling all guitarists and bassists (and even keyboard and synth players): if you're after some true analogue effects to spice up your rig or create some crazy, vintage sounds, but you've never been able to afford one, then this announcement is going to blow your socks off!
Moog have miniaturised their awesome Moogerfooger pedal range, so you can now get the same quality of analogue effects in a more compact and affordable design. There are currently 5 Minifoogers in this new range: the MF Drive, MF Delay, MF Ring, MF Boost and MF Trem.
Each Minifooger is housed in a cast aluminium enclosure, so you can be confident of taking them on the road and on stage. They all feature a 100% analogue signal path for a vintage, warm sound; true bypass circuitry, optional battery power and an expression pedal input so that you can gain hands-free control over a specific parameter of the pedal. This input can also be controlled by CV.
Let's briefly introduce each of the Minifoogers in a little more detail:
• MF Drive: a filter-based overdrive pedal that features one of Moog's famous Ladder Filters. The Minifooger Drive is extremely reactive to input level and playing dynamics, which gives you great control over the effect. The MF Drive is also more than capable of producing everything from classic British to American drive sounds.
• MF Delay: unsurprisingly, this is an analogue delay pedal, which can produce delays from 35mS to 700mS. At short settings, the Minifooger Delay is great at producing classic slap-back effects and it can even create plate-reverb-style delays. At medium and long settings, the warm analogue characteristics of the pedal really shine through. With an expression pedal connected to control the delay time, you can even use the Minifooger Delay to create chorus and flanger effects.
• MF Ring: an analogue ring modulator pedal, based on the Moogerfooger MF-102. The Minifooger Ring is awesome at creating classic analogue ring modulator effects for adding unique characteristics to your sounds.
• MF Boost: an analogue boost pedal that allows you to select between an articulate VCA signal and coloured OTA path. The Minifooger Boost can also be used to complement your existing amp and pedalboard to great effect. When used with an expression pedal, the MF Boost can be used as a tone enhancing volume pedal or sweepable-gain boost pedal.
• MF Trem: a beautiful sounding analogue delay pedal that can be used to create a wide range of tremolo effects. By using the depth controls, you can also use the Minifooger Trem to create phase and chorus type effects.
For more information on any Minifooger pedal or to pre-order, please click the link below, give us a call on 01202 597180 or e-mail [email protected].