* SPECIAL OFFER * Zynaptiq Zap II Software Effects Bundle (Serial Download)
The version 2 of Zynaptiq's highly acclaimed ZAP Bundle combines all eight of the company's AI and source separation based plugins into a single, value-packed processing suite.
- Eight of Zynaptiq's plug-ins in a great value bundle
- Cutting edge sound manipulation software
- Download product with serial number
- Read More
Restore your sound's natural frequency response, remove reverb and masking effects, reduce codec/denoiser artefacts, and modify pitches within mixed music on the fly. Create unheard new hybrid sounds, drones and morphing transitions, and boost or attenuate drums in mixed music.
Add punch to your drum stems, mutate, beautify, cross-filter or polish your sounds, and even add the only ultra-lush, musical reverb that tracks your audio's harmonics. All in real-time, with a lightning fast workflow, and with award-winning quality. Add the future of audio processing to your toolkit now with ZAP II: The Zynaptiq Audio Processors Bundle, Version 2
What's included in the ZAP II Bundle:
UNVEIL: De-Reverberation & Signal Focusing Processor.
Boost or suppress reverb in your recordings, and fine-tune overall clarity, with award-winning quality.
• Attenuates or boosts reverb in a mixed recording
• Leaves signal phase and dynamics untouched
• Enhances clarity by attenuating masking effects
• Supports channel counts from mono to as many as your CPU can handle
• Transient bypass circuit for natural results even with extreme settings
UNFILTER: Adaptive Tonal Contour Linearization.
Remove resonances, roll-offs, comb-filtering and solve any other type of EQ problem including mastering applications automatically, with award-winning precision and quality.
• Automatic detection and removal of resonances, equalisation, roll-offs and comb-filtering from recordings.
• Export of filter responses to or import from linear- or minimum-phase impulse response files (WAV).
• Application of measured filter responses to other signals.
• Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization plus 96dB/oct HPF.
• Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
• Remove lossy codec and denoiser artefacts with UNFILTER
UNCHIRP: Codec Artifact Removal & Transient Retrieval.
Restore audio compromised by poor encoding, and add clarity, definition and punch to your recordings.
• Suppression of high frequency 'chirping' artefacts.
• Reduction of 'musical noise' artefacts.
• Transient Synthesis to augment or replace smeared, over-limited or otherwise compromised transients.
• Psycho-Acoustically optimised Treble Boost circuit with Enhance and Excite modes.
• Break-Point Curve Editor based frequency-dependent processing.
• Side-only algorithm mode for working with joint-stereo encoded material.
• HD algorithm mode for increased quality processing with higher CPU load (off-line processing recommended).
• SYNC parameter allows processing to be synchronised to signal transients for increasing clarity.
• Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
• Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
PITCHMAP: Re-Write Mixed Music In Real-Time.
Change the harmonies and melodies of polyphonic recordings, samples, loops, or even full mixes on the fly, while correcting tuning and suppressing individual sounds based on their pitch at the same time.
• Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
• Music producers that work with sampled material can now adapt that material to fit their song instead of the other way around
• DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
• Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of today so immersive
• Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
• Engineers can correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
• Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
• Mix element suppression under MIDI control
• Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
• Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list
MORPH 2: Real-Time Structural Audio Morphing.
Apply high-end morphing algorithms to two input sounds to create a new one that has features of both and create a whole universe of new sounds.
• 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
• Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
• Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
• High-quality formant shifter.
• Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
• Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
• Built-In Hall Reverb.
• Fully real-time for immediate results.
UNMIX:DRUMS: Boost Or Attenuate Drums In Mixed Music.
Boost or cut the drums in a mix or sample frequency dependently, or add potentially illegal amounts of punch to your drum stems.
• Real-time attenuate or boost drums in mixed music
• Shape and enhance the impact of drums in a unique new way
• Intuitive multi-level GUI
• Frequency dependent control of key parameters
• Sample accurate sub-bass (re)synthesizer
• High-precision analyzer display
• M/S operation
• Output limiter
ADAPTIVERB: Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis Reverb.
Arguably the most unique reverb, texture synthesizer and cross-filter available.
• Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
• Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess.
• Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard.
• Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key.
• HCF HOLD mode for creating cross-filtering effects.
• Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
• Input FREEZE function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds.
• SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input's harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds without the warbliness.
• RICHNESS parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
• Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR.
• More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butter reverbs, 'invisible' reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering, adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal.
• MIDI control of all key parameters
WORMHOLE: Otherworldly Audio Effects Processor.
High-quality multi-effects processing ranging from the sublime to the extreme. Creature/robot voices, sci-fi SFX and drones, or wide, shimmering, glassy ambient guitars with pitch-shifted tails? You got it!
• WARP section with unique spectral warping circuit.
• SHIFT section with +- 4 octaves of pitch-shifting and +- 4000Hz of frequency shifting, performed in one calculation.
• Selectable processing order for WARP and SHIFT.
• Near-perfect side-band and carrier suppression on the frequency shifter for signficantly enhanced results.
• Unique pitch shifter design with distinct sonic characteristics.
• Lush sounding reverb section.
• MIDI Control of all key parameters.
- This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check you spam folders.
Brand Zynaptiq Condition New