Zynaptiq Remix Software Effects Bundle (Serial Download)
The Zynaptiq REMIX Bundle combines three unique and powerful processors into one jaw-dropping suite.
- Three plug-ins designed to revolutionise remixing
- Morph 2 contains 5 unique morphing alghorithms
- UNMIX::Drums for creative remixing of drums, even those in a mixed track
- Pitchmap allows for repitching of almost any audio
- Download product with serial number
- Read More
Change the harmonies and melodies within instrument recordings, samples, loops, or even mixed music, and suppress individual notes in a mix while perfecting the tuning of the rest - in real-time, at maximum quality, and optionally under control of a MIDI keyboard with PITCHMAP. Create unheard musical elements by morphing between two instruments or rhythms, and create smooth morphing transitions with MORPH 2. Boost or cut the drums in a mix or sample frequency dependently, or add potentially illegal amounts of punch to your drum stems with UNMIX::DRUMS. The REMIX Bundle is an essential toolkit for music producers, remixers, DJs and film composers alike.
What's included in the Remix bundle?
MORPH 2: Real-Time Structural Audio Morphing.
Apply high-end morphing algorithms to two input sounds to create a new one that has features of both and create a whole universe of new sounds.
• 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
• Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
• Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
• High-quality formant shifter.
• Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
• Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
• Built-In Hall Reverb.
• Fully real-time for immediate results.
UNMIX::DRUMS: Boost Or Attenuate Drums In Mixed Music.
Boost or cut the drums in a mix or sample frequency dependently, or add potentially illegal amounts of punch to your drum stems.
• Real-time attenuate or boost drums in mixed music
• Shape and enhance the impact of drums in a unique new way
• Intuitive multi-level GUI
• Frequency dependent control of key parameters
• Sample accurate sub-bass (re)synthesizer
• High-precision analyzer display
• M/S operation
• Output limiter
PITCHMAP: Re-Write Mixed Music In Real-Time.
Change the harmonies and melodies of polyphonic recordings, samples, loops, or even full mixes on the fly, while correcting tuning and suppressing individual sounds based on their pitch at the same time.
• Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
• Music producers that work with sampled material can now adapt that material to fit their song instead of the other way around
• DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
• Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of today so immersive
• Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
• Engineers can correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
• Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
• Mix element suppression under MIDI control
• Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
• Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list