ZT Systems Lunchbox Amplifier 120 watts RMS (opened)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Since hitting the streets in February 2009, the ultra-compact ZT Lunchbox amplifier has changed the way many players think about amps. The Lunchbox has proven that an amp does not need to be big to be loud, or expensive to sound great. That you can actually gig with an amp that weighs less than 10 pounds. Doubters have become believers – The Lunchbox really delivers.
- Read More
Packing 200 watts of power, the Lunchbox has enough output for a jam or live gig, and world-class tone that has pros using it in the studio as well as onstage. Unlike any other amp close to its size, it has the muscle to handle any effects you throw in front of it, and the warmth and depth to sound great with single-coil pickups as well as humbuckers.
Go ahead, plug in and see for yourself. Then, lift your jaw up off the floor, toss your Lunchbox in a backpack with some cords and pedals, and get out there and play!
ZT Lunchbox Features
• Ambience effect (open-back cabinet simulation)
• Variable Headphone/DI Output
• Custom Ultra-High Performance 6.5 inch Speaker, Switchable
• External Speaker Output (8 ohms min.)
• Aux Input on 1/8 inch Stereo Jack
• Voltage switch 115V/230V
• System Design:
• 200W Class A/B Power Amplifier
• Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
• Pure analogue front-end, with diode overdrive capability
• Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
• Vintage modeled tone stack
• Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
• Sealed-box speaker tuning
• Dimensions: 7.5 inch x 9.8 inchx 4.4 inch/192mm x 250mm x 112mm
• Weight: 9.5 lbs./4.3kg
• Peak Output: 120 dB at 1 meter
• Controls: Volume, Gain, Tone, Ambience, Line Out/Headphone Level
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase