Zoom MS70CDR Multistomp Chorus-Delay-Reverb Effects Pedal
Enjoy the world's first single stompbox multi-effects pedal dedicated to chorus, delay and reveb: the MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb Pedal from Zoom.
- Single stompbox design
- Easy-to-use interface includes LCD, footswitch, and analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs
- 86 effects types (16 choruses, 26 delays, 29 reverbs, 15 various flangers/tremolos/vibratos/phasers/modulators) can be used in any combination
- Use up to six effects simultaneously
- 30 preset patches ready for immediate use and a further 50 spaces for original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- Read More
Zoom's MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb Pedal is the first of its kind. It offers the power of a multi-effects pedal and flexibility of an amp modeller in a single stompbox design. With 86 classic chorus, delay and reverb effects types, an easy-to-use interface, auto-chromatic tuner and versatile power options, guitar players will be astonished with how much this pedal offers.
The MS-70CDR's compact, easy-to-use design features a large LCD, single footswitch and analogue-style cursor keys/parameter knobs. Together, they allow you to easily control the pedal's 86 diverse effects types, including some of the world's most popular chorus, delay and reverb pedals (SuperCho, AnalogDly, Spring, etc.), as well as create and store up to 50 of your own sounds.
For added versatility and convenience, the MS-70CDR also houses an auto-chromatic tuner with smooth, real-time response with precise tuning and accuracy. The pedal's display also makes the Tuner easy to see on a dark stage.
In addition, the MS-70CDR can operate on three different power sources: AC adaptor (sold separately), USB bus power or two AA alkaline batteries (included) for up to seven hours of continuous mono input use and 5 hours of continuous operation when using the stereo input.