* SPECIAL OFFER * Yamaha DSR112 active PA speaker (650 Watts RMS, single) (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Yamaha DSR112 is the most compact and versatile multi-purpose 2-way active loudspeaker system in the DSR series. The DSR112 shares the same high output levels as the rest of the DSR range coupled with a lightweight and compact cabinet. Yamaha have applied their considerable digital expertise to produce a speaker that is capable of delivering high, quality sound rgardless of of how hard and long it's driven.
- Ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing
- Premium-grade, custom-designed transducers
- Compact and lightweight
- Performs as main PA or floor monitor
- Stand and pole mountable, with 35mm pole sockets
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Read More
Capable of an astonishing maximum peak SPL of 134dB, the DSR112 is a perfect match to a wide range of portable PA and installation applications. Ideal for use as a front of house main PA, as well as for stage monitoring applications, it also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
Yamaha DSR112 Specifications
• D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
• Maximum SPL 134dB peak
• Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
• Exclusive 90 × 60 degree CD Waveguide Horn
• LF Driver: 12 inch Neodymium with 3 inch voice coil 850W
• HF Driver: 2 inch compression driver 450W
• Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 370 x 638 x 368 mm / 14 5/8 x 25 2/8 x 14 4/8 inches
• Weight: 21.2 Kgs / 47lbs