LFO Tool is an FX utility plug-in for both Macintosh OS X® and Windows®. It empowers music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort.
LFO Tool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments.
Endless LFO Power
This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly.
Fast and Easy to Use
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records' software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
- Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan/Pitch)
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other softsynths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control
- Sample-accurate sync
- Dozens of presets included
- Both Mac OSX and Windows versions included
- 64-bit VST and Audio Unit (AU - Mac format only) support
- OS X 10.5 or later (for 10.7 or later)
- Audio Units (AU)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Native OSX Platforms
- Native PC Platforms
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.
Specifications No On demo in store No Brand Xfer Records Documentation No