Warwick Corvette STD 5 String Active MEC/JJ Bass Guitar (ex-display)
Warwick Corvette standard with 5 active MEC/JJ pickups in natural oil stain finish.
German-made Warwick Bass Guitar
The addition of an MEC Active 2-way preamp system turns the already astounding Corvette Standard Ash into a versatile tone monster
The body of the Corvette Standard consists of two or three pieces of US swamp ash. With its shape, ergonomics and sound the Corvette Standard satisfies the aspirations of the most demanding bass players. The switchable, active MEC 2-way electronics and the MEC pickup combination complement one another. Three control knobs provide flexible tone control, in the studio as well as on stage. The highly sensitive dynamic response of the Corvette Standard lets you articulate the most gentle of nuances or slap it for crisp, fat basslines.
- Read More
• US Swamp Ash body
• Ovangkol neck
• Wenge fingerboard
• Scale: 34 inch (long scale)
• 24 frets
• Passive MEC 'Dynamic Correction' J/J pickups
• Active MEC 2-way electronics and MEC J/J pickups
• Natural Oil Finish
• Warwick tuners
• 2-piece Warwick bridge
• Warwick security locks
• Chrome hardware
• Just-A-Nut III
• Weight: 3.6 kg (5-string)
• Warwick Black Label strings: 5-string: 045 inch - 135 inch (40301M)
• Including Warwick 'User Kit'
• Including 'Premium Line Plus' RockBag® for electric bass
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase