Wampler Black 65 Vintage Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal (Pre-Owned)
The Wampler '65 captures the tone & character of the revered Fender Blackface amplifiers into one incredible sounding & easy to use pedal that offers you that sought after overdrive! Excellent Condition.
- Fender Blackface Overdrive Tone
When Brian Wampler decided that he was going to see if he could squeeze all that Fender tone into one of his designs, he wanted to ensure that it was perfect. Having spent a good 9 months breadboarding and prototyping lots of different ideas, a/b-ing each one with various Fender® amps, tweaking and changing until he found the sound that was accurate.
- Read More
Once he got a sound that he was 100% happy with, he took it to Nashville studio ace Brent Mason to test it out. Brent knows Fender® amps better than anyone, and Brian knew if Brent thought it was good, we were onto a winner. Long story short, Brent LOVED it!
We've heard guys say they hear The Twin®, some say Vibrolux®, some say Deluxe Reverb® when they play this pedal. Whatever they hear, it still has that 'Blackface' type of sound that we were looking for. When you turn it up, it's going to break up more like the amp would if you turn it up.
• Handbuilt in the U.S.A.
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
• Power draw: 3mA
• Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid's, Treble, Gain boost switch
• 2.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inch size (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
• Powder coated durable finish
• Completely original circuitry
• Stacks VERY well with other pedals
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
2 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Wampler Condition Pre-owned