Vox VT50 Valvetronix Modelling Guitar Amplifier (ex-display)
The VOX Valvetronix VT50 Guitar Amplifier - Sophisticated modeling technology combined with the VOX Valve Reactor power amp circuit that uses a 12AX7 vacuum tube results in sound quality that overwhelms the competition.
With sound quality that overpowers its rivals, the VOX Valvetronix VT50 Amplifier has achieved enormous support from guitarists around the world. It«s a new generation of VOX amp that fuses high-quality modeling technology with the acclaimed VOX Valve Reactor tube technology.
- Read More
The VOX VT50 provides twenty-two amp models that range from the latest high-gain types to hard-to-find boutique and vintage amps, together with a full complement of effects, making this a series of combo amps that will cover the needs of a wide variety of styles and performance techniques. It has an output of 50W RMS @ 8 ohms and features a VOX original 12 inch driver.
Sixty-six preset programs are also provided, including twenty-two song programs that simulate the guitar sounds of famous guitarists, so even beginners who aren«t familiar with guitar amps can start enjoying serious guitar sound right away.
• VOX Valve Reactor circuit that uses a 12AX7 to produce real tube power amp sound.
• Twenty-two realistic amp models are built-in, ranging from the latest high-gain types to unobtainable legendary boutique amps and vintage amps.
• Twelve high-quality effects including independent reverb, rivaling the quality of dedicated units
• Three banks (basic, effected, and song) are provided for each amp model, giving you a total of sixty-six preset programs.
• Twenty-two programs of 'song presets' simulate the sounds of famous guitarists.
• You can save eight of your own edited programs.
• Power level control allows you to adjust the output wattage of the power amp, meaning that you can obtain that distinctive power amp distortion even at low output levels.
• Headphone output lets you practice at home, even at night.
• The VT50 provides an external speaker output and provides an effect loop for expandability.
• By using the VFS5 foot switch you can use your foot to change programs or turn effects on/off (optional extra)
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase