Vox Night Train NT15H Guitar Amplifier Head (ex-display)
Night Train. The rock-solid, no-compromise all-tube VOX head for the musician on the go.
• Rock-solid, all-tube head that is made to travel.
• Uncompromising sound with two 12AX7 preamp tubes and two EL84 power tubes.
• Selectable BRIGHT or THICK mode switch provides EQ and Gain variations for just the right tone.
• Dual-power tube mode offers 15 watt (Pentode Power) or 7.5 Watt (Triode Tone) operation.
• Master Volume control preserves your gain settings at any playing level.
• Solid, industrial-chic mirror finish exudes tube coolness.
• Custom padded carry-case is included.
- Read More
Add your hot sound to a late night demo: sit in at your favorite club: jam with friends: cut tracks across town – or do it all in a single day!
The Night Train NT15H is your new best friend. Whenever and wherever, Night Train is ready to deliver that smooth and satisfying all-tube sound. We understand that you don't want to choose between killer sound and total convenience. And with Night Train you never will.
If Looks Could Kill
Night Train is one sexy beast. Solid enough to inspire confidence, Night Train weighs less than seventeen pounds - and the 'armored lunchbox' dimensions provide extreme portability. Finished with a cool chrome mirror-finish, the signature VOX diamond design reveals that inspiring vacuum tube glow. And of course, the Night Train NT15H includes its own padded carry case to protect your investment.
True Tube Power
The sound is pure VOX. Inside, a pair of EL84 tubes deliver on the tube power promise. Two 12AX7 tubes drive the preamp stage with both power and clarity. This is the same winning tube complement as the classic VOX AC15. From chime-like clean tones to the warmest overdrive, there is no mistaking that harmonic richness of pure tube performance.
A single switch lets you select between Pentode or Triode tube operation. In the Pentode mode, Night Train delivers a full 15 watts of power. In the Triode mode, the power is cut to 7.5 watts. The Triode mode also relaxes the tube power stage, letting that silky-smooth, mellow tube character shine through.
Night Train greets you with a clear, simple panel design: offering the familiar Gain and Volume controls. The Tone controls include Treble, Middle and Bass, allowing you to dial up just the right character for your individual, signature tone. In addition, the preamp section features a mode switch, offering both BRIGHT and THICK options. The BRIGHT mode accentuates the high-frequency components for a clear, ringing tone: the THICK setting bypasses the tone circuit to boost the gain and create a chunkier, heavier sound.
Equipped with both 8Ω and 16Ω speaker jacks, Night Train can be used immediately with nearly any speaker cabinet. Naturally, we recommend VOX extension cabinets. This extra measure of versatility is just one more example of why Night Train maybe the one amp you never leave at home.
VOX Night Train Specifications
Front panel controls:
• Bright/Thick Switch
• Output Mode Switch: Pentode/STBY/Triode
• Mains On/Off
• Power LED
Rear panel controls
• Mains Input (Fused)
• 8 Ohm Speaker Output
• 16 Ohm Speaker Output
• 2 x EL84/6BQ5 --- 2 x 12AX7/ECC83
• Dimensions:308(W) x 160(D) x 177(H) mm /12.13(W) x 6.30(D) x 6.97(H) (inches)
• Weight: 7.7kg /16.98 lbs
• 15 Watts RMS into 8 or 16 ohm
• Power cable, Speaker cable, and Carrying bag
*Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Vox Condition Ex-display Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Head Power 11-50W Specifications
Front panel controls:
|This product has no reviews yet.|