Vox AGA70 2 channel 70 Watt Acoustic Guitar Combo (opened)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The unmistakable sound of the acoustic guitar
Announcing the new VOX AGA70 two-channel vacuum tube acoustic guitar amp
• Acoustic guitar amplifier featuring two channels Normal and Tube Pre
• Each channel offers two inputs Guitar (phone) and Mic XLR
• Lo-Z and Hi-Z level switch on each input Mic inputs can provide phantom power
• Tube Pre channel is equipped with a 12AU7 vacuum tube, producing a warm and natural sound
• Three-band EQ on each channel Bass, Middle, Treble
• COLOR feature provides convenient single-knob control of the overall sound, emphasizing a wide range of performance techniques from picking arpeggios to strumming chords
• High quality effects are provided for each channel selectable Chorus and variable Reverb
• Anti-Feedback control suppresses acoustic feedback
• Full-range VOX 6.5 inch speaker is built in
• Line inputs Left & Right allow a keyboard or other instrument to be connected directly
• Stereo mini-jack MP3/CD input for jamming along, or for use as a portable PA system
• DI output balanced XLR is available for using the AGA with a larger sound system a tuner output is also provided.
- Read More
Two-channel acoustic amp
Ideal for the acoustic performer, the new AGA70 acoustic guitar amp is designed to perfectly project the subtle resonances and sweet, mellow tones of the acoustic guitar. Each of the two channels Normal and Tube Pre is equipped with a standard guitar input, as well as a microphone input with selectable phantom power. An electro-acoustic guitar or mic can be connected to each channel, making this the perfect amp for a singer-instrumentalist. An additional Lo-Z / Hi-Z switch on each input accommodates a variety of signal levels.
12AU7 vacuum tube preamp
The Tube Pre channel preamp features a 12AU7 ECC82 dual-triode vacuum tube, imparting your guitar or vocal sound with the roundness and warmth so distinctive of the vacuum tube sound.
COLOR function and on-board effects add convenient control
In addition to Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls, each channel provides an effective COLOR control. Working in harmony with the traditional EQ, the COLOR knob allows you to quickly shift the tonal response to match your performance. This additional control accommodates a broad variety of sounds ranging from thick and robust to sparkling and clean. Choose the perfect setting for any performance technique, whether it's rapid-fire arpeggios or solid strumming. A full complement of effects is also available on each channel. The Chorus effect is selectable via a switch, the Reverb can be added in any amount using the Reverb knob. The AGA70 is all you need to complete your sound.
Versatile design offers the right connections for any situation
The AGA70 provides stereo line inputs that can accept the signal from a keyboard or other musical instrument even a multi-track recorder. Use the AUX input and connect an MP3 player or other audio source to enjoy a jam session. The DI balanced XLR output offers a convenient way to send your sound to a larger PA system without using a direct box, and still allowing the AGA70 to control your mix. The Tuner output is always active, even when the main output is muted for silent tuning between songs and sets. The Anti-Feedback control minimizes acoustic feedback, making the AGA70 a good choice as a stage monitor. The optional VFS2 provides footswitch control of the Effect Bypass or All Mute functions, offering great flexibility during a live performance.
• 70 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
• 6.5 inch full-range custom speaker
• Normal Tube Pre 12AU7 Vacuum Tube
• Guitar quarter inch
• Mic Balanced XLR with selectable ±15 Volt phantom power
• Lo-Z / Hi-Z gain switch
Channel Preamp Controls
• Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Color
Channel Effect Controls
• Reverb, Chorus Switch
• Anti-Feedback, Master, All Mute switch
• Line In Left, Right quarter inch phone
• AUX In Stereo one eight of inch phone
• VFS2 Footswitch jack
• DI Direct Out Balanced XLR
• Tuner Output quarter inch phone
Dimensions W x D x H
• 323 x 262 x 331 mm / 12.7 x 10.3 x 13.0 inches
• 10.1 kg / 22.3 lbs
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase