Vemuram Jan Ray Overdrive Pedal
Vemuram Jan Ray - the pedal that truly delivers on all the buzz words we tone hounds love to hear!
- Low/medium gain, Fender blackface inspired overdrive
- Uncompressed, transparent tone - won't muddy your original sound
- Controls: volume, gain, bass, treble + saturation trim pot (on side of pedal)
- True bypass, 9-18VDC
- Made in Japan
- As used by Matt Schofield, Doyle Bramhall II, Mike Landau, Joey Landreth, Tomo Fujita and more!
- As seen on 'That Pedal Show!'
- Read More
Transparent, dynamic, organic, harmonically rich: it's got it all. The magic is in the way it interacts with your amp and guitar, bringing out the best in both whilst never muddying your original tone, and for this we certainly rank it up there with other legendary overdrives such as the Klon and King of Tone.
Here's what Vemuram say about the Jan Ray...
A firm, natural overdrive with a pleasant silky sustain. THE Fender 'Magic 6' sound! An easy to handle overdrive with great sustain without any unnatural compression.
The Jan Ray reproduces that great sustaining, punchy, clear tones of the blackface Fender amps from the 60's. The tone is crisp, with a warm and mellow low end.
- This product is on order with our suppliers
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand No Condition New