V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Headphones, Matte Black Metal
The V-Moda Crossfade LP2 headphones offer a stunning mix of fashion and functionality.
- Over-Ear Circumaural
- Immersive and accurate scoundscape
- Form-fitting Exskeleton case included
- SpeakEasy 1-Button Mic cable
- Gun Metal shields included
- Read More
V-MODA is the authentic music brand that fuses fashion and function. Headphones are essential tools for mobile producers and musicians who require unparalleled performance delivered reliably, night in and night out. The founder of V-MODA, also a producer and DJ, designed the LP2 to deliver professional sound yet withstand even the rigourous needs of globetrotting travellers. V-MODA's professional pedigree is shown through a clear history of innovation: the Hex design, product, drivers, CliqFold, SharePlay, V-CORK, packaging and accessories are all patented or patent pending.
The Crossfade series was master crafted by the people - over 200 audiophiles, editors, artists, DJs and Grammy-winning musicians collaborated for years on the tuning and features of the line. V-MODA utilised hundreds of prototypes to gain feedback from the collective masterminds of the best in the business to create the ultimate versatile and customisable headphone.
The Crossfade LP2's have an immersive 3D Soundstage which evokes the experience of a live performance. They offer refined and powerful bass with a detailed and clear mid and high ranges, delivering life-like vocals and a clearly defined stereo image.
The V-Moda Crossfade LP2's superior sound is created by:
• Refined 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending): Inner and outer rings separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs
• Master Crafted Materials: More expensive driver and components than peer headphones at this price range
• Musician + DJ Collaboration: Over 50 legendary musicians and DJs collaborated on the sound, durability and features of Crossfade
• Analogue Noise Isolation: Naturally cut out the distractions of jet engines, crying babies and crowd noise
• No Batteries or Artificial Processing: Powerful, pure sound without the pollution of two extra digital-to-analogue conversions of battery powered headphones
• Minimal sound leakage: Immersive sound for you without bothering others
• Consistent Driver Quality: Quality tested at 6 frequencies to maintain stricter consistency than the competition, often by an order of magnitude
Comfort, Customisation And Style
Crossfade LP2 are a stunning mix of fashion and function making them a stand out choice for producers and DJ's. An ergonomic headband design and supple memory foam cushions offer the ultimate in comfort and noise isolation.
The LP2 also offer custom shields to personalise the headphones and make them uniquely yours. A set of Gun Metal shields are included as standard but V-Moda offer a range of custom colours or 3D printed options. Variations of cables and ear cushions are also available.
Portable Exoskeleton Case
Store your headphones and gear in the included form-fitting hard-shell case. The case features the V-Strap system which allows easy storage and organisation of the included cables and 1/4 inch adapter with extra room left over for your USB Flash Drive & Fader earplugs. The LP2 also ships with a carabiner clip to attach your cans on the outside of your bag for quick access.
Detachable Cables: Make The Call. Control It All
The Crossfade LP2's feature the SpeakEasy™ 1-Button Mic Cable which is specially tuned for voice recognition and calls in the noisiest environments. The button control universally works with all 3.5mm smartphones and tablets including Apple, Android, Windows, Kindle and Blackberry. The extended length audio-only cable and 1/4 inch adapter is universally compatible with all audio devices and professional equipment
Type: Over-Ear Circumaural
Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB @ 1kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Gunmetal shield kit with extra screws & screwdriver
Durable reinforced SpeakEasy™ 1-Button microphone cable
Durable reinforced extended audio cable
1/4 inch adapter