Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Core (PCIe)
UA's flagship DSP Accelerator offers massive eight-processor horsepower for UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects with high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces
- VST/AU/RTAS/AAX 64 and 64-bit compatible
- Read More
The UAD-2 OCTO Core DSP Accelerator is Universal Audio's most powerful PCIe processing card, giving producers and engineers massive power for running award-winning UAD plug-ins on Mac or PC. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analogue equipment.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt), giving your workstation a significant boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core includes UA's Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac and Windows 7 compatible, the UAD-2 OCTO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.