Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB Audio Interface with DSP
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB offers this coveted interface with USB3 connectivity for Windows 7 or 8 users.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- Unison™ technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps: 2 line outputs: front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Read More
Please note that a Thunderbolt Cable is not included with this product.
Apollo Twin USB reinvents desktop recording by delivering legendary analogue studio sound, feel, and flow to music creators everywhere. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows-based machines (Windows 7 and 8) combines the impeccable 24/192 kHz audio conversion of Universal Audio's acclaimed Apollo series with onboard Realtime UAD Processing and Unison™ technology — a breakthrough in classic mic preamp emulation.
With its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Apollo Twin USB lets you record your music in real time (at near-zero latency) through the full range of UAD plug-ins — from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API, and more* — putting racks of vintage EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs, and guitar amps at your fingertips.
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin USB's Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps — including their impedance, gain stage 'sweet spots', and component-level circuit behaviours. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo's mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, with more emulations available at the UA Online Store.
Apollo Twin USB's smart feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analogue line outputs, two digitally-controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during realtime tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more.
With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminium construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB has all the right tools, all in the right place.
*Apollo Twin USB includes the 'Realtime Analog Classics' UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Universal Audio Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|