* SPECIAL OFFER * Traps E500 Electronic Drum Kit with Realistic Mesh Heads (ex-display)
The new Traps E500 Electronic Drum Kit builds on the popular E450 and adds an improved drum module with new sounds and features
- Full sized drums with mesh heads
- New triggering system
- Improved cymbals with a softer pad
- Durable and robust rack frame
- Brand new E500 drum module
- Read More
This kit is not in its original box. It has had some light usage whilst on display.
Unlike other electronic drums you get a standard sized set of drums featuring a dual trigger 12 inch snare, single trigger 10 inch tom, 12 inch tom, 14 inch tom and 20 inch kick drum. These are fitted with mesh heads and a new under skin trigger system for near silent performance. When used with headphones you can turn the volume right up and practice to your hearts content without upsetting the neighbours and/or your parents. Alternatively plug the output into a PA and blow the crowd away at your next gig.
The drums are constructed from very high quality and durable ABS and are fitted with mesh heads, steel counter hoops and are tuned with the traditional multi screw tuning system.
The electronic cymbals are also moulded with an internal trigger and a NEW SOFTER PAD to damp out stick noise. The hi hat consists of one of these cymbals plus a switch triggered via a standard foot pedal so that it functions in the same way as an acoustic hi hat, unlike any other kit in the E500 price range.
The rack system that the drums and hardware fit to is made from substantial steel tubing which means that everything stays exactly where it's put when the kit is set up and doesn't move.
The system is completed by the NEW E500 Module packed with the following features:
Traps E500 Module Features
• Onboard Recording
• Click Track With Voice, Time Signature, Tempo, interval and Volume Adjust
• Change and Save Instruments/Volumes and More!
• Adjust Reverb/Surround/Pan Sounds and Much More!
• Easy to Read Display
• Colour Coded Cable Harness
• Further expansion for an extra tom and cymbal
• 674 voices (inc Drums, Percussion, SFX and more)
• 40 Preset and 59 User Kits
• 120 Preset and 100 User Songs
• Built in 4-Band Master EQ
• Midi in and Out