Toontrack EZX Electronic (Serial Download)
The Toontrack Electronic EZX presents a mind-blowing collection of classic, circuit bent and resampled electronic drum sounds.
- Toontrack go electronic!
- A large collection of classic, circuit bent and resampled electronic drum sounds
- Engineered, recorded and edited by Brad Bowden and Richard Devine in Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA
- 33 preset kits
- A large selection of optional snares and kicks
- Custom MIDI library included
- Requires a working EZdrummer 1.4 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation
- Read More
This EZX includes as much as 33 carefully crafted preset kits as well as a large selection of optional snares and kicks, all designed to cater to a broad range of genres and production styles.
No matter if you are looking to make beats for hip hop, house, grime or dub step, lead sound designer Richard Devine, an award-winning artist and pioneer in modern electronic music, has managed to squeeze, shape and bend sounds in and out of proportion as well as record pristine takes on classics to create the hottest collection of electronic drums imaginable.
1.2 GB of free hard disk space
1 GB RAM.
A working EZdrummer 1.4 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation.
We recommend that you check the manufacturers website to check compatibility of this product with your particular system as software cannot be refunded if unsealed. You can also contact our sales team for information.
- This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check you spam folders.
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Toontrack Condition New
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|I have found what was missing from my music the last two years. Easy to program, good sounding electronic drums. I kept reading that they are limited, but I have not found this. You can still add any midi from the DAW and mix the audio after, if you're not happy with the pre mix.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|