Toontrack EZX Claustrophobic (Serial Download)
The Toontrack Claustrophobic EZX presents a fusion of conventional, organic drums with a selection of percussive elements, all recorded in a heavily dampened room and mixed through hi-end chains of outboard.
- Expansion pack for EZdrummer 1.4 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above)
- Seven (7) instant kit presets
- Large selection of optional snares, bass drums and cymbals
- Percussive elements include: handclaps, footstomps, snaps, bells, triangle, chimes, tambourine, shaker and cowbell
- Mixer presets by STS 9, Richard Devine, DJ Amp live, sub-ID and Count Bass D
- Recorded on Evans drumheads using Sontronics microphones
- Download product with serial number
- Read More
Add to that user-controllable FX channels and get a highly versatile, tight and cutting edge percussive collection tailored for any beat-driven modern hip hop, pop, dance or R&B track.
The Claustrophobic EZX kit was played by Per Mikaelsson at Toontrack Studios, Umea, Sweden.
The Claustrophobic EZX was recorded, engineered and mixed by Mattias Eklund, Trevor Coley (Sontronics Microphones) and Daniel Dermes at Toontrack Studios, Umea, Sweden.
The MIDI files for the Claustrophobic EZX were played by Derico Watson at New Polyphony, Nashville, USA and Per Mikaelsson at Toontrack Studios, Umea, Sweden.
Sound editing: Mattias Eklund
MIDI editing: Henrik Kjellberg, Nils Eriksson
Graphic designer: Fredrik Ärletun
Head of support, beta testing and configuration manager: Rogue Marechal
Coding: Olof Westman
The mix presets for the Claustrophobic EZX were designed by STS 9, Richard Devine, DJ Amp live,
sub-ID and Count Bass D.
The Claustrophobic EZX uses TPC, Toontrack Percussive Compression.
1.2 GB of free hard disk space
1 GB RAM.
A working EZdrummer 1.4 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation.