Toontrack EZkeys Seventies Prog MIDI Pack (Serial Download)
Unconventional chord progressions, off-kilter harmonic ideas and inspirational melodic work.
- Piano/keyboard MIDI inspired by progressive rock music of the 1970s
- Performed by professional session player
- 4/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8 and 11/8 variations in straight and/or swing feel
- All songs categorized in theme sections
- Read More
• Piano/keyboard MIDI inspired by progressive rock music of the 1970s
• Performed by professional session player
• 4/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8 and 11/8 variations in straight and/or swing feel
• All songs categorized in theme sections
This MIDI pack requires Toontrack EZkeys software
By continuously adding new dimensions of experimentation with harmonic voicing, odd meters and ambitious conceptual narratives, bands like Rush, Yes and Pink Floyd made sure that progressive rock steadily rose as a new and exciting alternative to the more mainstream-friendly rock format predominant during the 1970s. Suddenly, there was nothing odd about a ten-minute rock opus that progressed, moved and took on new shapes as it went. Very often in these compositions, keyboards played a central part.
This pack takes off in the wake of this era and gives you a broad palette of unconventional chord progressions, off-kilter harmonic ideas and inspirational melodic work. Music has no rules – and with a collection of playing variations that starts in 4/4 and ends up in 11/8, you'd better start experimenting!
We recommend that you check the manufacturers website to check compatibility of this product with your particular system as software cannot be refunded if unsealed. You can also contact our sales team for information.
- This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check you spam folders.
Brand Toontrack Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|