Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver Di Effects Pedal
This floor version of the Sans Amp RPM rackmount provides the same detailed tone shaping possibilities for any signal source. It is particularly useful with acoustic, electric and bass guitars, either direct or with an amp. The Para Driver DI gives your instrument a natural warmth and presence, as if miking it through a tube pre-amp. The SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh, unnatural harmonics of piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some tasteful edge, just a little or over-the-top.
- Active tone controls with 12dB of cut or boost
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ
- 1/4-inch 4.7 megOhm instrument level input
- 1/4-inch and XLR outputs with selectable levels
- Parallel, un-effected output to run a dry signal to a separate channel
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Tech 21 Condition New
Other products to consider
Boss RC-2 loop station guitar pedal (opened) Currently Unavailable*
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station (opened) Currently Unavailable*
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analogue Delay Pedal£159.00In Stock
Tech 21 SansAmp PBSDR Programmable 3 Channel Bass Driver Di Effects Pedal£259.00Ordered on Request*