TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony M pedal (ex-display)
Vocal Harmony and Effects for Keyboardists
Are you looking to turn heads at every gig and rehearsal with your singing? You will with VoiceTone Harmony-M, the smartest vocal harmony and effects device you're likely to plug your mic and MIDI keyboard into. Harmony-M simultaneously gives you two backup harmony singers and realistic vocal doubling with effortless MIDI control. Also included are the live engineer effects that automatically optimize your vocals with adaptive compression, EQ and de-essing. And all of this feeds into rich reverb and delay processors. While you focus on your music, Harmony-M backs you up with fully produced vocal sound.
- Read More
Take Control of Your Sound
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into VoiceTone Harmony-M, you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. Harmony arrangement
algorithms follow your playing and singing to provide musically correct harmony. With the straightforward controls it's easy to step through presets and switch between A/B user settings.
Enjoy Complete Quality
Quality can be witnessed in every aspect of VoiceTone design. Studio caliber audio algorithms, transparent converters and fastidious analogue audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you want to sing your best while your fans get, well, fanatic. It just wouldn't be enough to make products that sound this good without making sure they stand up to the rough treatment they're going to get onstage or kicking around a rehearsal room floor.
• Two voice 4th generation intelligent harmony
• Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
• Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
• 6 factory reverb/delay combinations for rich vocals
• 10 presets each with A/B location
• Harmony Arrangement algorithm listens to MIDI input and voice to follow your music
• Flexible harmony voicing including unique bass setting
• Includes classic inchNotes inch and inchChord inch harmony control modes
• 1⁄4 inch TRS mic level I/O in stereo or mono
• Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
• MIDI input
• Input for optional footswitch allows Harmony-M placement on keyboard
Dimensions 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5 inch x 5.25 inch x 1.5 inch)
Weight 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase