TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony G harmonizing pedal (Guitar) (b-stock)
Vocal Harmony and Effects for Guitarists
Are you looking to turn heads at every gig and rehearsal with your singing? You will with VoiceTone Harmony-G, the smartest vocal harmony and effects device you're likely to plug your guitar and mic into. Harmony-G simultaneously gives you two backup harmony singers and realistic vocal doubling with effortless control. Not only that, but Harmony-G also includes adaptive live engineer effects that can automatically optimise your vocals, guitar sound and effects for you. While you focus on your music, Harmony-G backs you up with fully produced vocal sound.
- Read More
Take Control of Your Sound
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into VoiceTone Harmony-G, you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. Adaptive mixing and harmony arrangement algorithms follow your playing and singing. Straightforward controls allow you to step through presets and A/B settings.
Enjoy Complete Quality
Quality can be witnessed in every aspect of VoiceTone design. Studio calibre audio algorithms, transparent converters and fastidious analogue audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you want to sing your best while your fans get, well, fanatic. It just wouldn't be enough to make products that sound this good without making sure they stand up to the rough treatment they're going to get onstage or kicking around a rehearsal room floor.
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G Features
• Two voice 4th generation intelligent harmony
• Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
• Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
• 6 reverb/delay combinations – for vocal and guitar input
• 10 presets each with A/B location
• Harmony Arrangement algorithm listens to guitar and voice to follow your music
• Selectable harmony voicing including unique Bass setting
• XLR mic level I/O in stereo or mono
• Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
• Guitar input and pass-thru for separate amp
• Guitar Tuner
What is VoiceTone Harmony-G?
VoiceTone Harmony-G is a vocal harmony and effects pedal for singing guitarists that analyses the voice and guitar input to produce musically correct, tight harmonies as well as intelligently mixing effects, EQ, dynamics and levels.
Who is VoiceTone Harmony-G for?
Harmony-G is for the guitar player who sings. Solo acoustic guitar performers will especially appreciate the ability to create an automated mix of guitar, harmonies, and effects at the stereo output. Electric guitar players will appreciate having the guitar pass-thru on to their amplifiers.
What are the main features?
- Intelligent arrangement of 2-harmony voices based on guitar and voice input
- Complete vocal processing path including harmony, reverb/delay, Adaptive EQ/Dynamics, and Doubling
- Professional quality with a no-worry user interface
What will VoiceTone Harmony-G do for a singer?
When a singing guitarists adds Harmony-G to their set, they will be able to showcase a fully produced vocal sound. The musician can get this without having to worry about programming or mixing. However, they do get real-time access to presets and customisable A and B settings so they can build creative changes into their songs.
How is Harmony-G different from the competition?
Harmony-G is different from the competition in three areas:
- Value: you get better and more features for less money
- Natural sound: TC-Helicon has a respected history of producing smooth and natural harmony parts
- Quality: the construction quality and fastidious audio design delivers better performance in all aspects of a gigging musician's life.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand TC Electronic Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|