TC Helicon VoiceLive Vocal Processor with Harmony Control pedal bundle (ex-display)
TC Helicon VoiceLive Vocal Processor with Harmony Control pedal bundle
A studio vocal rack on stage
When you're in the studio you use great tools to get the best out of your vocal performance. You spend time auditioning mic preamps, reverbs, EQs, delays and effects to get a recording just right. With VoiceLive you have all your vocal tools in one dedicated box for live performance and control. You get the same quality processing you expect in a studio environment. The EQ, compression, delay and reverb algorithms boast renowned TC-Quality that professionals have come to expect. VoiceLive also contains the best harmony, correction and doubling algorithms from TC-Helicon's acclaimed rack mounted vocal processor, VoiceWorks.
- Read More
In addition to the studio quality signal path, TC-Helicon developed and implemented VOSTM Limiter – an optical limiter optimized for voice. The analogue architecture of the VOSTM Limiter ensures that you'll never distort the mic input while maintaining premium sound quality.
The most natural sounding harmonies
Creating realistic background vocals is easy with VoiceLive. Four unique harmony logic algorithms add harmonies with varying amounts of intelligence. The harmony parts are generated from your lead voice – or if you're looking for even more punch from your harmonies, let a second singer use VoiceLive to create a multi-voice back-up ensemble
VoiceLive uses the same revolutionary technologies to generate real-time harmonies as the TC-Helicon rack-mount harmony product, VoiceWorks. Each of the four harmony voices uses the Hybrid ShiftingTM algorithm. This superior pitch-shifting algorithm is combined with a voice-trained pitch-detection algorithm and human-modeled naturalization parameters to create natural harmonies to reinforce your live performances.
Transparent Pitch Correction
Driven by TC-Helicon's voice-trained pitch-detection algorithm, VoiceLive's automatic pitch correction is the most transparent available. With factory and custom scales, the 'Correct' block can fix intonation problems in any musical style. Amount, Attack and a 200-cent window control make natural pitch correction easy to achieve.
Easy Control at your feet
TC-Helicon worked with numerous performing vocal artists during the design of VoiceLive. Using the feedback from these artists and TC-Helicon's experience in vocal processing, VoiceLive was designed for easy control in any setup.
• Eight foot-switches and multiple control modes make VoiceLive easy to use in your performance.
• Preset Mode gives you fast hands-free access to harmony parameters like key and scale type.
• Song Mode lets you select from stored songs and navigate through their steps.
• Direct Mode give direct access to stored presets – It's as easy as selecting radio stations on your car radio.
• Voices Mode lets you individually toggle each harmony voice on/off using the top four foot-switch buttons.
A user foot-switch is assignable to TAP Tempo (for the delay effect), Harmony Hold™, and to many other useful parameters. Get more creative control by using an expression pedal to sweep through assignable modifiers.
Built for the road
To ensure the integrity of your vocal performance, VoiceLive is assembled with rugged components. The bottom plate is constructed using a powder-coated steel-plate with anti-skid rubber matting. The buttons and data knobs are recessed and reinforced by double aluminium construction. Rear mounted die-cast steel handles protect your cables and make it easy to carry. You don't need to be gentle with VoiceLive.
• Studio-quality mic preamp (Burr Brown INA163 based) with VOSTM Limiter and 48V phantom power
• Vocal Processing technology based on VoiceWorks including:
• The most natural sounding vocal harmony available using proprietary TC-Helicon technology
• HybridShift™ harmony generation for smooth, natural harmony voices
• Humanization of harmony voices utilizing: FlexTime™, Human-Modeled Vibrato, Inflection, Pitch randomization, Portamento and gender
• Four harmony control modes for intelligent voicing and/or MIDI control
• Selectable Equal-tempered and Just tuning for harmonies
• HarmonyHold™ - freezes harmony voices for more interesting harmony phrasing.
• Automatic pitch correction using factory and custom scales
• Lead voice doubling
• TC Electronic 3-band EQ, low cut and compressor/gate
• TC Electronic reverb and tap-tempo delay
• Eight smooth-travel footswitches
• Five edit knobs for hands-on preset editing
• Expression pedal input
• MIDI control over all parameters via CC and SYSEX
• MIC pass thru to post mixing by Front of House engineer
• AUX input to reverb/delay
• 24 bit harmony processing
• S/PDIF digital I/O
The Harmony Control Pedal adds:
Enhanced Scale Mode: Scale presets are enhanced because HarmonyControl constantly adjusts the scale to work with the chords you play. Set your key, play along and enjoy smooth, parallel harmonies with no hassle.
• Guitar-controlled Chord Mode: Select a chord mode preset on any of these products and your guitar can supply the chords in real-time. Guitarists used to go to great expense to do this with MIDI guitar: now you can do it with your favorite axe!
• Listen Key/Scale: Set the key from your guitar. Don't know the key? Just play the chords from the song and HarmonyControl will decipher the key in real-time
• Auto detect: connect the MIDI in and out with the supplied MIDI cable and TC-Helicon harmony products are automatically recognized so you get the enhanced features
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase