TC Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX Vocal and Guitar Effects Pedal (Ex-Display)
As a singing guitarist you deserve instant access to a completely produced vocal sound and awesome guitar tone. With TC-Helicon's VoiceLive Play GTX, it's like having the best producers in the world dedicated to making you and your guitar sound amazing.
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection from guitar
- Complete TC and TC-Helicon guitar effects including Distortions, Amps, Flange, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, EQ and more
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function
- Stereo XLR outputs or Dual mono for separate guitar and vocal outputs
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport
- MIDI in for keyboard controlled harmonies
- Read More
Sound like the pros
Instant and incredibly intuitive access to vocal effects that come straight from TC Helicon's VoiceLive range – the bestselling vocal processors ever. Featuring automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice, the list goes on – all of the stunning effects that you hear on today's hit tracks.
Perfect Harmonies & Correction
Don't worry about key, VoiceLive Play listens to the Guitar input to set key automatically. You get the perfect sounding Harmonies and Pitch Correction.
Instant Guitar Tone – No Amp Required
Plug your electric or acoustic guitar into simple to use guitar effects including Distortions, Amps, Flange, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, EQ and more – all from TC Electronic and TC-Helicon's respected arsenal of effects. Great for practising. No need for a guitar amp. Monitor your vocal and guitar sound on headphones or your PA.
Pick a Genre, any Genre
The Genre function is there to help you browse the massive palette of 200+ vocal presets in VoiceLive Play. Press the Genre button and search by music genre or effect type. If you've never used effects before, you'll quickly learn how to find the sound you're looking for with Genres.
Make It a Hit
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset has a base level effect that you can build upon by pressing the HIT button that adds effects on top. For example, you could start with a simple reverb and tight doubling then 'HIT it' in the chorus to add harmonies and a megaphone – all from one preset.
Practice makes Perfect
Use PRACTICE to bring up an intelligent pitch display and your singing stats. As you improve, you'll notice your accuracy score getting better.
Plug in and practice using the Vocal Cancel function and your MP3 player. You can then record and play back your singing using the USB connection to your computer.
The VLOOP™ performance looper allows you to create a complete performance while turning effects on and off.
A Good Set of Ears
Embedded stereo RoomSense mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone mix.
TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance and add smooth dynamic control to fit in any mix. Best of all it's easy – just set and forget. An adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and reduce bleed.
TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX Additional Features
• Rhythmic effect for Tap Tempo controlled stutters and tremolos
• Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
• Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction
• 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanised Doubling
• VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo for vocal and guitar path
• RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practising
• Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu
• Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites
• Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats
• Simple effects customising with styles and icons
• Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control
• Aux input for connecting an MP3 player
• Headphone output
• Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Tc-Helicon Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|