TC Helicon Voice Pro Vocal Processor (ex-display)
VoicePro is TC-Helicon's flagship vocal toolkit and processor. Designed for the discerning audio professional in the broadcast, vocal production for music or video fields, VoicePro blends comprehensive vocal processing abilities with high quality I/O and an extravagant colour display. When you need to find the right sound quickly, make some quick touch ups or create a special effect from the ground up, VoicePro will make the job easy and create memorable audio tracks for your project.
- Read More
TC Helicon VoicePro Features
• Visible, open user interface makes searching and editing sounds fast and easy
• Browser function speeds effect searching with filters by alphabet, application or effect type
• Vocal pitch shifting over an 8 octave range
• Character modeling effects with extensive editing capability
• Four voices of harmony with editable humanisation
• MultiFX include reverb and delay with ducking and microMod detune and modulation-style effects
• Separate compressor, EQ and de-ess blocks for lead path and harmonies
• Pitch correction block with shift offset and formant adjustment
• Transducer effect block recreates distortion effects, megaphones, telephones, steep rolloff band limiting, and radios including noise generation with adjustable hum and frequency fade
• 275 factory and 275 user presets
• Screen-sensitive Help menu clarifies most functions and buttons
• Stereo analogue I/O and 8 channels of AES/EBU digital I/O on multipin.
• 24/96 compatible
If you want to create that unique voice for a dialogue track, look no further. Many of the presets in VoicePro have been specifically designed for speech. By setting the Browser source filter to Speaking, you'll find nearly two hundred presets worth of vocal transformations, large and small. The beauty is in the number and uniqueness of the effects, character modeling, transducer effects, harmony processing and the microMod block all can contribute to startling characters.
Clear Pitch-Shifted Voices
Whether you're seeking to change pitch in dialogue or music, the pitch shifting quality of VoicePro's shifters can result in natural sounding (or highly un-natural but still clearly understandable) vocal transformations. Of course, the harmony voices are highly useful for creating virtual choirs, as guides for real singers or a combination of both. For dialogue, VoicePro's pitch detection speed and accuracy leads to flexibility in shift range while retaining enunciation clarity.
At the Home level, each preset has up to four pre-assigned editing parameters you can adjust with the front panel edit knobs. This allows you to modify the flavour of the preset without requiring you to dive into the editing screens. The idea is to provide you with controls that make the most interesting changes to the preset. If you decide to keep your change, you can store your changes to one of the 275 user slots. Once you become a power user, preset creation sessions can include assigning new parameters of your choosing to these edit controls.
In addition to the level meters, the lcd display shows which effect blocks are on for any given preset which helps you to understand and learn more about the product. The upper display representation can change depending on the visualisation chosen for the preset by the preset author. This can include an extremely accurate pitch graph scrolling over time or a representation of the four harmony voices and their gender characteristics, a representation of the rollof filters, distortion amount and noise imposed by the Transducer block, or the reverb times and filtering. All these add up to an enlightening (and sometimes entertaining) way of looking at each preset.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand TC Electronic Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|