TC Electronic Rottweiler Metal Distortion Pedal
The TC Electronic RÖttweiler is designed specifically to capture the tone and true feel of raw power that only a high-gain tube amp used to be able to deliver. The all-analog design features a unique distortion circuit based on soft clipping – just like real tube amps – which gives you an extremely authentic response and tone. Now, you can get that bone-crushing sound through virtually any amp by hooking up a RÖttweiler Distortion.
- Extreme high-gain distortion - more is more
- Turn ANY amp into a cranked metal stack
- Two-band active EQ with separate bass and treble controls
- Voice switch - cut through the mix
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
- Custom 'hammerhead' rugged,die-cast aluminium casing built for a life on the road
- Read More
RÖttweiler Distortion is voiced to burn through any mix. A classic stompbox problem in this hardcore setting is a tendency to get 'lost in the mix'. Typically, these pedals sound great on their own, but once your band starts playing, they become less convincing. This is not the case with RÖttweiler Distortion as it has been designed with live performances in mind – not just for home practising!
Whether your ideal is power metal or tight-chugging thrash, RÖttweiler will deliver at the flick of a switch. The 'Voice' toggle switch allows you to choose between two midrange voicings that will take you from classic hard rock to full-on death metal instantly. The two tone controls, Treble and Bass, let you fine-tune your guitar tone to whatever your needs and wants might be in a matter of seconds.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand TC Electronic Condition New
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|