* SPECIAL OFFER * Tascam US-144MKII USB Audio Interface (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Tascam US-144MKII seamlessly continues the worldwide success of its predecessor US-144 offering better recording quality from a unit further reduced in size. Since it doesn't require an additional power supply, this portable audio/MIDI interface is perfect for creating 4-channel recordings from analogue and digital sources with a laptop computer.
- Provides four audio inputs and four audio outputs (two analogue, two digital) for a Windows or Macintosh computer
- Two XLR mic inputs with switchable phantom power (48 volt)
- MIDI input, MIDI output
- Cubase LE4 included
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with level control and mono switch
- USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
- Mac and PC compatible
- Read More
XLR microphone inputs with switchable phantom power and high-quality preamps are the basis for good-sounding recordings, while input signals can be listened to by headphones with zero latency. Line-level and digital sources or an instrument can be connected as well. And there are separate level controls for the line and headphones outputs, a mono switch, MIDI input and MIDI output, as well as a coaxial SPDIF output.
The US-144MKII supports sample rates up to 96 kHz at 24-bit resolution. While commercial audio CDs are produced at 44.1 kHz/16-bit, this interface offers you more than double the sample rate which means more detail for your recordings.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Tascam Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|