Tascam US-1x2HR USB-C High Resolution Audio Interface
The US-1x2HR is the smallest member of the Tascam US-HR series of high-resolution USB audio interfaces. It has one mic and one instrument input and is therefore particularly suitable for simple and intuitive guitar/vocal recording with a computer. The included loopback function and support for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio), however, makes it also an excellent choice for podcast creation and live streaming. Last but not least, it is a perfect solution for feeding an amplifier system with music from a computer in high quality, for example for a birthday party.
Lower Noise And Distortion – Better Sound Than Ever
The compact US-1x2HR incorporates a wealth of features, including high audio resolution up to 24-bit/192 kHz, ultra-low latency with a Windows buffer size starting at four samples, Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers with 48-volt phantom power for superior sound quality with ultra-low noise, a robust USB Type C connector, and a rich assortment of included software to start producing audio right away. The lightweight interface is ideal for mobile recording and production using an iPhone or iPad* with the included Cubasis LE so you can take it to your practice room, use it to report from a live event, or capture nature sounds outdoors.
Usability Is Key
All US-HR models offer a unique dye-cast aluminium honeycomb structure on the side panels with a slight upward tilt. This design not only results in a sleek, eye-catching design, it also provides just the right amount of weight so the interface won't move when cables are connected or disconnected. Equally important, the upward tilt offers the ergonomic benefit of being angled in such a way as to make the interface easy to work with.
If you need an uncluttered, easy-to-use audio interface with two inputs and two outputs, very low noise, low distortion and superb sound quality, the Tascam US-1x2HR can be your reliable partner for many years.
A recording environment with low noise and great audio performance is a relevant factor for vocal and, in particular, wind instruments. The US-1x2HR features an Ultra-HDDA microphone preamplifier with a very low noise level that makes this interface the ideal tool for recording with a condenser microphone. You can also plug in your electric guitar or bass directly using the line/instrument input and use plug-in effects on your computer recording (DAW) software. Or connect any instrument or hi-fi amplifier's line output to the line input.
The US-1x2HR is also a great tool on the road: Combine it with an iPad and you can capture nature sounds, stream interviews from live events, or simply record your ideas with high quality wherever you go.
Even if you're not so familiar with recording equipment, the US-1x2HR's user-friendly design enables you to use it right away.
Features at a glance
• Advanced version of Tascam's popular US-1x2 with even better sound quality
• Provides 2 audio inputs and 2 audio outputs as well as a MIDI interface to a Windows or Mac computer or iOS device
• Audio resolution up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
• USB Audio Compliance 2.0 for iOS connection
• One XLR microphone input with switchable phantom power
• One 6.3-mm TRS analogue input selectable between line level (balanced) and instrument level (unbalanced, for direct connection of a guitar or bass)
• Two line inputs with RCA connectors on the rear can be used instead of the front inputs
• One high-quality Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) microphone pre-amp with ultra-low noise (EIN: –128 dBu)
• Wide input gain range of 58 dB, ideal for dynamic microphones
• Stereo line output
• Direct monitor option for low-latency monitoring
• Headphones output delivering 18 mW per channel
• Independent level controls for line and phones outputs
• USB bus-powered for mobile recording
• Rugged aluminium body
• Angled industrial design for ease-of-use on a desktop
• In-house developed driver for Windows devices ensures stable operation with low latency
• The buffer size for Windows can be selcted up from 4 samples to facilitate a recording environment with ultra-low latency
• Each input can be switched on/off individually
• Input monitor mode can be selected between stereo and mono
• You can select which signals are output at the line outputs
• A loopback function allows two audio channels from the computer to be merged with the input signals and send this mix to the streaming or communication software
• Input and computer signals can each be selected between stereo and mono
• A slider lets you adjust the broadcast level
• Switchable auto power save mode to reduce battery consumption on the laptop/tablet computer in mobile use
• Automatic update function available for software, driver and firmware updates (you can install new updates with the press of a button)
• Bundled with Cubase LE and Cubasis LE3, IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 SE and Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited (free 3-month subscription)
• Compatible with major DAW software
• USB cable (type C to type A) included as standard
USB cable (Type-A to Type-C)
DAW software installation guide
DAW plug-in software installation guide set
Owner's manual（warranty card included)
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24. **
Mainland UK: **£3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 2pm we will despatch it on the same day
Tascam Warranty Information: 1 Year
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members
No. of Outputs: