Tascam US-1800 USB Audio Interface (Ex-Display)
The US-1800 audio interface from TASCAM offers more inputs than any interface in its class. Up to 16 inputs and 4 outputs are transmitted to Mac or Windows over it's high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US-1800 features eight XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
- 16 simultaneous inputs and 4 simultaneous outputs
- (8x) XLR Mic inputs with phantom power
- Zero-latency Hardware Monitoring
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac/Windows
- Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible
- Read More
TASCAM's US-1800 packs 8 mic, 6 line and two digital inputs into a single rackspace, more inputs than any interface in its price class. The 16-in / 4-out interface works with nearly any recording software from budget to pro, including Logic Pro, Live, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops and Pro Tools 9. It's compact enough to carry to live gigs or mount it in a rack in your studio.
In addition to the digital input and output, a MIDI input and output is included for interfacing with synths and drum machines. Included with the interface is Cubase LE5 recording software to get you started right out of the box.
Eight microphone inputs are provided right on the front panel for easy access. Phantom power is available for condenser microphones and plenty of gain is available for recording virtually any source. Also on the front panel are a pair of 1/4 inch inputs. Each of these can be switched to instrument level for direct recording of your guitar or bass.
A direct monitor path is available during recording to prevent the delays that can occur when recording to computer. This allows the musician to hear the input directly to the output without any delay so that timing isn't distracted by echos.
A total of six balanced line inputs can be attached using the front and rear panel jacks. A set of balanced line outputs are provided to connect to monitors, and a S/PDIF digital input and output is provided for use with high-end synths and processing gear. A stereo 1/4 inch headphone jack is also provided for monitoring.
Cubase LE5 Included
Included with the US-1800 is a copy of Cubase LE5, a 48-track workstation application with the features to create polished productions. VST plug-in support, automated mixing and MIDI tracks allow you to craft large productions without adding any other software.
Tascam US-1800 Specifications
• 14 analogue inputs
• 4 analogue outputs
• (2x) 1/4 inch TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel
• (4x) 1/4 inch TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
• Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
• Independent Monitor and Headphone Outputs
• Stereo monitor output (DAW return (stereo) and input (mono))
• 16-channel MIDI Input and Output
• Up to 96kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
• ASIO and Core Audio support
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Tascam Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|