* SPECIAL OFFER * Tascam US-122MKII USB Audio Interface (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Tascam US-122MKII seamlessly continues the worldwide success of its predecessors US-122 and US-122L offering even better recording quality from a unit further reduced in size. Since it doesn't require an additional power supply, this portable audio/MIDI interface is perfect for creating stereo recordings with a laptop computer wherever you go. Or use it to substitute the on-board soundcard of your Windows or Macintosh computer to play back music or video files with better sound quality.
- Provides two audio inputs and two audio outputs for a Windows or Macintosh computer
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamps with switchable phantom power
- One MIDI input, one MIDI output
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with level control and mono switch
- Up to 96-kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Cubase LE4 included
- Mac and PC compatible
- Read More
XLR microphone inputs with switchable phantom power and high-quality preamps are the basis for good-sounding recordings while input signals can be listened to by headphones with zero latency. Line-level sources or an instrument can be connected as well. And there are a mono switch, one MIDI input and one MIDI output, and a line output on RCA connectors.
The US-122MKII supports sample rates up to 96 kHz at 24-bit resolution. While commercial audio CDs are produced at 44.1 kHz/16-bit, this interface offers you more than double the sample rate which means more detail for your recordings.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Tascam Condition Opened
Other products to consider
Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2 x 2 USB Audio Interface (As New) Add to compare Ordered on Request*
Steinberg Ci1 USB Audio Interface with Sequel LE & Wavelab LE 7 (opened) Add to compare Currently Unavailable*
|This product has no reviews yet.|