Tascam SS-CDR200 Solid State Recorder
The Tascam SS-CDR200 is a single-rackspace solid state recorder designed for applications that currently use a cassette, CD or MiniDisc recorder. The SS-CDR200 records to SD, CF or USB memory in WAV, or MP3, format to achieve extended recording times.
- Solid state recording to CF, SD/SDHC, USB Memory, and CD-R/CD-RW
- Record in MP3, audio CD, or convert WAV files to audio CD
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Playback speed control without pitch change
- XLR balanced I/O, RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O
- Read More
Solid State technology provides hours of recording to affordable and secure media, and recordings can be transferred quickly to computers for editing, archiving or publishing on the internet.
The SS-CDR200 also offers a slot-loading CD recorder for direct audio CD creation, direct MP3 recording to CD as well as additional audio transfer functions.
The SS-CDR200 is equipped with balanced and unbalanced audio inputs and outputs, SPDIF coaxial digital in and out with sample rate converter, RS-232 serial and parallel control ports, a wired remote control and a computer keyboard input for folder/file naming and remote control. And, of course, users don't need to do without traditional features like pitch control, key control, auto cue, and many more.
Dimensions and Weight
(W x H x D): 482.6 × 44.5 × 301 mm / 19 x 1.75 x 11.85 inches
Weight: 3.7 kg / 8.16 lbs