Tascam PT-7 Intonation Trainer and Recorder (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The TASCAM PT-7 is a unique combination chromatic tuner, metronome and memo recorder for acoustic and electric musicians. The tuner features a high-speed graphic display, ideal for students to find their pitch on wind and string instruments, and an oscillator tone can also play for pitch reference. The metronome plays through the built-in speaker or headphone out and includes a visual display to keep the beat.
- Combines a chromatic tuner, metronome, and memo recorder
- High speed graphic display
- 20 minutes recording time
- 30-300 BPM metronome speed
- Recorded music can be looped and slowed down without changing pitch
- Read More
Also included is a monophonic recorder, providing 20 minutes of recording time for song ideas or practice playback. Recorded music can be looped or slowed down without changing the pitch, so that students can learn to play along with the instructors' example. Though designed for the acoustic instrument player and educator, the TASCAM PT-7 is the ideal companion for any chromatic instrument player.
• High-speed chromatic tuner
• Calibration option
• Oscillator out function
• 8 musical scales (12-note equal temperament, Pythagorean, Mean Tone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Kellner, Vallotti, Young)
• On-screen display ideal for students' 'Pitch Training'
• 30-300 bpm metronome
• Internal speaker or headphone output
• Six time signatures (0-7 beats, duplets, triplets, shuffle, quadplets, quadplets without center beats)
• Record practice through built-in microphone
• Loop and slow down playback without changing the pitch
• Quickly capture song ideas or phrases
• 20 minute recording time
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Tascam Condition Opened
Other products to consider
Korg OT-120 Chromatic orchestral tuner£69.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|