Tascam iU2 Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac, Windows and iOS Devices (Ex-Display)
The TASCAM iU2 is a premium sound quality audio interface for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It includes all of the features of TASCAM's best-selling USB audio interfaces, including a pair of great-sounding microphone inputs and is also fully compatible with your Mac or PC.
- Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac, Windows and iOS devices
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- Two balanced line inputs and instrument-level input for guitar or bass
- Onboard A/D conversion for low-noise and distortion when recording with iOS devices
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- MIDI in and out
- Includes USB cable, iOS dock connection cable, XLR to 1/4 inch conversion cables
- Read More
The iU2's XLR inputs have phantom power for use with high-quality condenser microphones. These feed an onboard microphone preamp and A/D converter for better sound performance than those built into iPhone and iPad – true stereo recording with low noise and less tendency to distort. The inputs also accept line-level signals or you can plug a guitar or bass directly into your device.
In addition to compatibility with iOS devices, the iU2 also works with Mac and Windows computers. A zero-latency monitoring path allows musicians to hear themselves directly through the unit, without any distracting delay. MIDI in and out are provided to interface with synths and drum machines, and a digital output connects to digital mixers or recorders.
When you're ready to get serious with iPad music recording, step up to the pro-quality interface of TASCAM's iU2.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Tascam Condition Ex-display
Other products to consider
Apogee JAM studio quality input for iPad, iPhone & Mac Add to compare£99.00In Stock
|This product has no reviews yet.|