Tascam DP-24 24-track Digital Portastudio (Ex-Display)
TASCAM's DP-24 is a 24-track Digital Portastudio with solid-state recording, a colour LCD and channel strip controls to make recording simple so you stay creative. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1/4 inch combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input.
- Colour LCD display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Eight microphone inputs on combo XLR-1/4 inch jacks with phantom power
- Up to eight-track simultaneous recording at 48kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Multiple effects processors for input processing, guitar amp simulation and mastering
- CD-RW drive for mixdown and backup
Once recorded, tracks can be viewed and mixed on the large colour LCD and dedicated mixing controls such as the nineteen linear faders and a dozen channel strip encoders. Two Mixdown effects including reverb and chorus are also available, as well as a mastering effect. Once finished, songs can be transferred to computer over USB or written to CD with the built-in CD-RW drive.
With its great sound, powerful features and easy operation, the DP-24 is TASCAM's best Portastudio yet.
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase