Tascam CDBT2 bass trainer (PSU not included)
The Tascam CD-BT2 is the latest introduction in the portable CD trainer line – a product category literally invented by Tascam. Like the popular original CD-BT1 bass trainer, users have the ability to slow down the tempo of a CD track without changing the pitch allowing artists, musicians, students, and music teachers to practice, learn and teach fast licks, rhythm parts and solos from their favourite artists.
The CD-BT2 bass trainer features an all new improved ultra-compact design, comprehensive LC display with graphical user interface, album title/track title indication by CD-Text, expanded effect banks for user preset, a tuning function, 3 octaves tone oscillator, and Tascam's pioneering VSA feature (Variable Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key).
- Read More
With integrated pitch and key control, bass enhancement effect with three selectable modes, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback, bassists can now discover the licks their favorite artist really played.
• Portable CD bass trainer (more compact than previous CD-BT1MKII)
• CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback
• 10 second anti-shock memory
• Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text
• Elapsed Time/Remain Time display with bar meter
• +16 to –50% pitch control in 1% steps
• VSA (Variable Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key)
• Key control: ±6 semi-tones, in semi-tone steps with ±50 cents fine tune
• Single play and continuous play
• Single Loop, All Loop, and seamless In-Out Loop
• Flash Back function (instant review up to 5 seconds prior playback)
• Multi-effects processor with up to four effect modules and 7-band graphic EQ
• 10 effect banks for user preset
• Bass Enhancement Effect with three selectable modes
• Chromatic or manual tuner with calibration (435–445 Hz)
• 3 octaves tone oscillator
• Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
• 6.3-mm bass guitar input with level control
• Input level meter indicator on display
• Controls for bass input level and CD level on display
• Foot switch connector – 5 selectable functions (Flash Back, Rewind, FF, Bank, Effect on/off)
• 3.5-mm stereo line output
• 3.5-mm stereo headphone output
• Headphone volume control
• Mono monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
• Split monitor (left channel: CD, right channel: bass input or vice versa)
• Comprehensive 128 x 64 dot matrix LC display with graphical user interface
• Battery operation
• Optional power supply PS-P520
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Tascam Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|