Tascam CDBT2 bass trainer (PSU not included) (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Tascam CD-BT2 is the latest introduction in the portable CD trainer line – a product category literally invented by Tascam. Like the popular original CD-BT1 bass trainer, users have the ability to slow down the tempo of a CD track without changing the pitch allowing artists, musicians, students, and music teachers to practice, learn and teach fast licks, rhythm parts and solos from their favourite artists.
- Read More
The CD-BT2 bass trainer features an all new improved ultra-compact design, comprehensive LC display with graphical user interface, album title/track title indication by CD-Text, expanded effect banks for user preset, a tuning function, 3 octaves tone oscillator, and Tascam's pioneering VSA feature (Variable Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key).
With integrated pitch and key control, bass enhancement effect with three selectable modes, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback, bassists can now discover the licks their favorite artist really played.
• Portable CD bass trainer (more compact than previous CD-BT1MKII)
• CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback
• 10 second anti-shock memory
• Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text
• Elapsed Time/Remain Time display with bar meter
• +16 to –50% pitch control in 1% steps
• VSA (Variable Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key)
• Key control: ±6 semi-tones, in semi-tone steps with ±50 cents fine tune
• Single play and continuous play
• Single Loop, All Loop, and seamless In-Out Loop
• Flash Back function (instant review up to 5 seconds prior playback)
• Multi-effects processor with up to four effect modules and 7-band graphic EQ
• 10 effect banks for user preset
• Bass Enhancement Effect with three selectable modes
• Chromatic or manual tuner with calibration (435–445 Hz)
• 3 octaves tone oscillator
• Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
• 6.3-mm bass guitar input with level control
• Input level meter indicator on display
• Controls for bass input level and CD level on display
• Foot switch connector – 5 selectable functions (Flash Back, Rewind, FF, Bank, Effect on/off)
• 3.5-mm stereo line output
• 3.5-mm stereo headphone output
• Headphone volume control
• Mono monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
• Split monitor (left channel: CD, right channel: bass input or vice versa)
• Comprehensive 128 x 64 dot matrix LC display with graphical user interface
• Battery operation
• Optional power supply PS-P520
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Tascam Condition Opened